WELCOME to Simple Chit~Chat! Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Simple Chit~Chat, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Welcome to Simple Chit Chat Blog Page at LilacsNDreams

Welcome to Simple Chit Chat at LilacsNDreams Blog. Great to have you visiting with Me today!

WOW! I had forgotten I was working on this page, redid the background design again....never can make up my mind....LOL:) So, how ya'll been? Anything exciting to report before the wonderful 4th of July Holidays is upon us? Where is this summer going already! I have sooo many things to finish up on, and things to get done, and hopefully if I do things right....move when it has cooled off just a bit. Not sure about that yet, but time will tell, right?

Hubby's boss man thought maybe....just maybe he might of found out about a home that we might be interested in. Not sure yet, and not sure if it is available either. Don't know all of the specifics....but I am intrigued, and kind of hope it could be something good, and a possibility for us. Time will tell I guess, right?

I haven't been doing too much of anything lately. Cleaned off a few pieces I wanted to repurpose the other night, and then had to leave to run our son around....no license for him right now. Naughty boy:) Anyway, pieces sitting there, it is really hot out today, and maybe I will get them glued now. Would be nice to get done, and do a couple of extras added to my list....customer bought a piece, and employees at work are enjoying it. So....thought I would put together a couple of others to resemble that piece, and see if they would be interested. 

I have been to a tag garage sale last week, and just left one again this morning too. I was sooo expecting more with them, but they are new in this area, and this is a small town too. I have found a few good things, nothing drastic, and nothing big to interfere, or burden me more with packing either:)

I suppose, trying to play catch up on a few other pages, got some items weighed, measured, and now to get those listed for sale too:) Hope this finds ya'll doing well. Have a wonderful enjoyable happy and fun 4th of July everyone!! Be safe! Thank You for visiting with Simple Chit Chat today!:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment