WELCOME to Simple Chit~Chat! Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Simple Chit~Chat, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Good Morning Welcome to Simple Chit Chat for LilacsNDreams


Good Morning Chit-Chatters, and Welcome to Simple Chit~Chat for LilacsNDreams. Glad to have ya'll stopping by. It's a miracle that I am here this early in the morning....LOL:) Yeah, yeah, I know....I am not an early morning person. Usually takes me a bit to wake up, and then get my feet down to take my first step. Let's just say mornings are a bit slower for me, and takes me a little bit to get a move on, and get around. Such is life:)

So, do ya'll have some big plans for this weekend? Not me. I think maybe I should get some mowing done due to all the rain we have had. The grass is growing a bit from it, and along come those darn old dandelions too. URGH! 

Not much happening here. Big weekend last weekend, and this weekend planning on being on the wonderful computer, and trying to get some things done with my stores online. 

Just stopping by to check on everyone, and see if anything exciting happening around here. Glad to see ya'll stopping by. Thanks for sharing your time with Simple Chit~Chat. Ya'll take care, have a wonderful weekend, and see you again soon. Later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment