WELCOME to Simple Chit~Chat! Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Simple Chit~Chat, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Strawberry Banana Milk Shake is a Great Treat Hmmm Good


Strawberry Banana Milk Shake . . . Hmm, Hmm, Good! Yepper, it is that time of year when I love my fruit even more. Sweet, juicy, and I like having a treat of a Strawberry Banana Milk Shake now, and then too. Making it at home is great, but sometimes I compromise....being on the run a lot....and I stop some where to have one made too. So refreshing!:)

This picture is not one of mine, but was found with Google Images. 2 Shakes were pictured, and I wanted to share with you:) It's Monday, and I hope all of you are having a super day! Been running all day, but am home relaxing for a bit, and catching up with ya'll before I leave again. Just gorgeous out, and love this time of year!

Hey, thanks for dropping by Simple Chit~Chat page for LilacsNDreams! Appreciate it, and don't forget to say Hi, or leave a comment also. Love hearing from everyone, and sharing in what ya'll are doing too. Take care, and see you again soon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment