WELCOME to Simple Chit~Chat! Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Simple Chit~Chat, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

LilacsNDreams Simple Chit Chat Room Come Join In

Hello, and Welcome back to Simple Chit~Chat page with LilacsNDreams! Glad to have you visiting with me today. 

Whew! What a week so far! Painting to do in upstairs of house...need to finish it. Will have to mow the property again this weekend. And...been working on my Lilacs blog a lil bit each day. It is not fully done yet, but it is getting there. I am happy to say with 3 days my views are slowly climbing on my home page. Putting the word out about the New blog, the issue, and hopefully it gets around to everyoe seeing it, and some of my past followers will find me again too. 

Google told me that my stuff would be issued for review for reinstatement...but not holding my breath. I think someone knows they made a mistake, and this is one time they will not fix it. If I had more of a definite answer to what happened to make this mess....I would appreciate it. But, looks like that won't happen either. 

I did get on one site that my blog posts go to upon posting them. I can go back through the archive there, and get some of my past posts. So, hopefully this next week I will get started with that too. 

Hope ya'll had a Happy Hump Day! Thanks for visiting with Simple Chit~Chat, and see you again soon everyone. Take care. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment