WELCOME to Simple Chit~Chat! Some of my most favorite conversations have happened over a cup-of-joe. So, whether you drink coffee, tea, soda, juice, water, or even a shake this is a place to just relax, and shoot the breeze with your Online Friends. Chit~Chat about your day, your family, your kids, the weather, shopping, just stopping by to say Hi, or anything of personal value to you (of course within reason, LOL). Enjoy your visit with LilacsNDreams Simple Chit~Chat, and our special blend of virtual coffee.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Simple Chit Chat New Blogger Page With LilacsNDreams

Hello, and Welcome to my Simple Chit Chat room! Glad to have you here, and so happy that you are finding me too. 


For those who might know, and those who do not know.....Due to some technical issues late night last night I have lost all of my blog I have had since 2009. Trying to contact someone with Google for review, and to reinstate it is another thing. No one to talk to, just putting your questions and problems out there, and hoping maybe to get an answer. Well....sorry....I cannot sit around, and wait like that. Got people to see, people to meet and greet, and a schedule to work with:)


So, here is yet another page to my blog that I had before. My main blog page of LilacsNDreams can be visited with more updated things, and links to everything too. I am just sad that I have to do ALL these pages all over again as I will never find some of the things I had, and of course how I had some things worded too:(


Any questions about anything, don't be afraid to give me a holler now, ok? Glad to have you here, and bear with me as I am constructing all of my pages again. Take care everyone, and see you again soon!:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment